Chicken wings are a classic of fried food and let me tell you, they test amazing when cooked with the airfryer!
This is a simple recipe to make Marinated Chicken Wings, and although we will marinate them with spices don’t let the pepper and the paprika full you, this is not a spicy recipe, these spices will only give the wings a mild flavor 😉
And the best of all, thanks to the Airfryer you’ll be able to enjoy these delicious fried chicken wings with only about 1T if oil! Even though the recipe requires ½ a cup only a tiny portion will actually get to your table since most of it will be left behind after you marinate the chicken and some more will drop to the leaking tray of the Airfryer while cooking.
- Chicken wings (up to 8)
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of hot paprika (you can replace it with sweet paprika if you prefer)
- Put ½ a cup of olive oil in a cup and add the salt, paprika and pepper. Mix well.
- Put the wings to marinate for at least 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200ºC.
- Place the wings on the cooking tray and put them into the Airfryer. Set the timer to 12 minutes.
- Flip the wings and move them around a little bit, especially if you are trying to cook 5 or more and the wings are touching each other. Set the timer to 8 minutes.