Today I want to show you how to cook some marinated pork skewers with fries using the AirFryer only. What would usually require a couple of pans and a grill can now be done with just the AirFryer in just 20 minutes! Plus the cleaning is nothing compared to the traditional alternative of making french fries and grilling the pork skewers.
In this case I bought the pork already marinated from my local market, but you can follow the recipe just as well if you have plain pork or you want to marinate it yourself in advance.
Also I was using the double layer rack with skewers which is an optional accessory to the AirFryer 9220 that I was using. If you do not have the double layer rack you can still cook the pork as loose pieces, just make sure they don’t mix with the fries or that you cook them in separate batches.
- Marinated pork
- Peel and dice the potatoes
- Add some oil and salt to the diced potatoes and mix them well. If you can spray the oil instead of just adding it straight from the bottle you will actually need less oil than specified.
- Put them in the the AirFryer and cook them for 12 minutes at 170ºC (no need to preheat)
- Prepare your pork skewers while the fries are cooking
- After 12 minutes insert the double layer rack into the AirFryer with the skewers and cook for 10 more minutes at 190ºC