Cooking sausages with an oil less has to be one of the easiest things one can do in the kitchen. What used to mean a sure shower for the chef after cooking is now easier than ever thanks to the oil less fryers.
This recipe will show you how to cook regular sausages with your oil less fryer in just a matter of minutes. This is as basic as it gets, but you are definitely welcome to cook different kinds of sausages or to add any sort of spices to the regular ones and the recipe will be just as valid.
Just so that you get an idea of how simple this is let me tell you something, you don’t even need to preheat your fryer! Crazy right? Plus, like with almost all oil less fryer recipes you’ll be able to enjoy your sausages without any smoke or smell in your kitchen.
Next time someone invites you to a BBQ you’ll think have to think twice before saying yes! Although you should go, you know, for a friend 😉
- 5 – 10 sausages
- Any spices you might want to add
- Prick the sausages. This is important as you want the fat inside the sausages to drip out while cooking them, otherwise they will boil in their own fat from the inside out and they won’t taste as good.
- Place the sausages on the tray. Make sure they don’t touch with each other. If you are cooking more than 5 sausages you’ll need a double layer rack or you’ll need to cook them in two batches.
- Set the timer to 7 minutes at 180º (no need to preheat!)
- Open the tray and move the sausage around a little bit to make sure they don’t stick to each other or to the tray. You can even flip them if you miss the grill :P, then set the timer to 7 more minutes at 180º